We have a vacancy for an experienced WordPress Web Developer to join our talented team at NSDesign.
You will work collaboratively with your peers on a diverse range of client requirements. As well as having excellent technical skills you should also be a good communicator, be comfortable dealing with clients directly, have a can-do attitude and enjoy working as part of a team. A good sense of humour is also fairly helpful.
An eye for design and skills in Photoshop/Illustrator and an understanding of how to create a strong UI/UX.
- Comfortable working on command line
- Mobile-first approach to FE development
- WordPress development
- PHP and development on a LAMP stack
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to commercially interpret a written & verbal creative brief
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and demonstrate flexibility at all times
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of information architecture and wireframing
- Version control e.g. Git
- Bootstrap or other front-end framework
If you have other relevant skills not listed above, we’d also be delighted to hear about those.
You would join an award-winning Digital Agency based in Hillington Park, Glasgow. You’ll be given full support to reach your potential in all aspects of development practice and client management.
Send us your CV and short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any other supporting materials.