Planning & scheduling your online content – DigitalBoost
July 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Increase your chances of online success by better understanding how to plan and curate good content, schedule it using a social media dashboard, and improve efficiency through simple automation.
Businesses who plan their content in advance, aligning all channels with actual business objectives, customer themes and national events, and then schedule it to ensure it reaches the target market at the right time, on the right platform – hugely increase the chances of achieving impact.
In this brand new DigitalBoost webinar, you will learn how to:
- Plan content based on your business and your customer needs
- Evaluate current social media dashboards and management tools
- Create a social media content calendar and schedule updates automatically
- Reach more people through your blog and email newsletters
- Implement simple automation techniques to increase efficiency
Having great content is just the start. This webinar will help you better organise and setup your content strategy through simple planning and effective scheduling, to achieve great business results.
This is a ‘DigitalBoost’ event which is funded by Digital Scotland and delivered by Business Gateway.